We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Good to the last drop!

We did it again...we got up early and headed out. Bundled up and huddled together...it was another nippy morning!
But so worth it! Duffy and Jacob got in a little skiing before heading to the ropes for a little swinging....
And for the record...rope swinging is no joke! ;) Jake got tangled in the rope today and has a little souvenir to show for it.

The weather was beautiful this weekend. And while I love when the season's change, I'm gonna miss this
I've never happier than when I'm floating on the water! Time goes way too fast when I'm there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by