We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Her special day!

So hard to believe she's 20! But I love the person she's grown into. I'd like to think I'm her biggest fan, but that would be selfish. She touches so many people! To see her at work with all the little kids so excited to talk to Miss Julie - well...she's making a difference! And isn't that what it's all about? So, I'll settle for just being the president of her fan club! ;) She has so much to look forward to but in the meantime, I think she's doing just fine at finding her way and making things count! Her way!

She's not this little girl anymore...
She's this little girl!
Happy Birthday Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by