We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or treat!

I admit, I'm not a big fan of Halloween. But it is fun to see the little peeps dressed up in their costumes (even the furry peeps), going to the Mummer's Parade and handing out treats.


This year, Jake helped Julie with parade festivities. Each year her work participates and is always looking for volunteers to assist. Let's just say that Jake volunteered...with a little convincing. ;)



And instead of candy, Silly Bandz were in our basket this year. Thought it would be different and fun.
I think it was a hit but I admit that I'm missing sneaking a candy bar here and there....you know the one for them, one for me philosophy?! But guess my jeans won't be quite so tight. Ha!

So, Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by