We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for! Today is a good reminder to stop and think of those people and things. We spent the day visiting with local family and had more than our share of great food! I have great parents...all four of them! I've been blessed four times over. They have each molded me in some way and made me who I am (they might not think that's a compliment ha! ;))

Daddy, me and Linda



Mom, me and Jeff
All in all, I'm a pretty lucky girl!



I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving too! One month 'til Christmas...just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by