We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Class of 2010!

As one school year came to a close, we were rushed into the next! After finishing his junior year yesterday, Jon had his senior pictures taken today. It took a little 'encouragement' to get him to show off those great dimples but the previews look great! Shew, I had to pull out old 'nicknames' and songs I made up years ago to get some of those smiles, but it was worth it.

I've been accused of being too emotional, but this is the kinda stuff that really gets to me. I say it all of the time, but seriously - wasn't he just little yesterday!? Looking at him today, it's hard to find the little boy with the chunky cheeks and easy smile, but he's still in there! I'm so excited I was able to be there today!

P.S. Stay tuned - we'll have proofs in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by