We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

For the birds

So, birds are not my favorite creature God created! Truth be known, I'm terrified of them...could have something to do with an experience at Culler Lake when I was young. A flock of ducks, scared by a dog, flying at me, I can't be sure but I do know that birds freak me out. But, this weekend we discovered one made our tree home. The tree closest to the patio at that! We'll all get along just fine as long as she continues to fly away when I'm outside. From the looks of things, we'll have little ones before too long. Needless to say, Molly and Max are very excited to have feathered friends living so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by