We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet and innocent?

I'm sure you're thinking that this sweet, innocent face couldn't hurt a fly, right?



Well...this morning as we strolled through the yard while 'going potty outside', Titan discovered something that I would've never spotted! Before I knew it, this furry little creature was hanging from his mouth. After a quick second to suppress the screams that were almost out of my mouth, I started repeating..DROP IT, DROP IT! Finally, he did. Shew

For the record, the little guy had made his way to mouse heaven before Titan found him, but still!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by