We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1989

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Probably my hands. For years I had my nails 'done' every 2 weeks. But I stopped that a few years back and haven't had a manicure since.

3. Beach house or Lake house?
That's a tough one, but I'm going to have to say beach house. I love being on the boat but the lake I've spent the most time at doesn't have a lot to do once the sun sets. And I need action! So, I'm going with the beach!

4. Mac or PC?
Lately....Mac!

5. Did you wear braces?
Oh did I wear braces?! YES...from 4th grade through 10th. And they were the slim dainty kind either! See...
The length of time had absolutely nothing to do with my terror of having teeth pulled! 4 whole teeth that I grew! It had nothing to do with me running from dentist offices or canceling my own appointments..nope nothing! ;) (yes, you can feel sorry for my parents!)

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I had to come back to this question - but when Joe Gibbs was the coach of the Redskins, I always said I thought it was be the coolest thing to be his personal assistant. I know, I could probably think of more glamorous people to be for a day - but I think that would be pretty awesome!

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
6 times - 2 towns.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Sooooo easy to answer....CLEAN! Please, please don't make me cook. If you've read awhile, you know I try from time to time and even made it a resolution to do better. But given my choice, let me clean!

Wanna play along? Click on over to Mannland and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can't cook for nothing. I try, but I would rather clean.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by