We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Humbled!



Today, some of the folks I work with and I volunteered at the Frederick Rescue Mission. We served lunch to the residences of the Mission and to the less fortunate of the community. It was an amazing experience! Not only did it make me very thankful for the home I have and the food in my belly, but it also reminded me that God provides for our every need! I know that but it's seeing people who are so grateful for a loaf of bread or a warm place to sit and have lunch that makes it all so clear! We met people who were so thankful and appreciative and I absolutely can't wait to go back! May God bless each and every one of the people who serve and for the people who find a little refuge in a warm meal and a welcoming smile!


Thanks Luanne for the pics! I stole them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by