We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little bit about me...


A few months back someone suggested I write random things that told a little about me. Well I did and when I re-read them today, I thought I'd share them here. It really does sum me up! Here it goes:
Looking back over the years, I’ve been blessed in more ways that I can even begin to describe. I’m so thankful for each of them! Speaking of blessed, I have three of the most amazing God children a girl could ever wish for. To each of them, I want nothing short of the best! They so deserve it. God has a plan for each of us…it’s following it that’s the choice. I hope He knows I’m trying!
If I can’t be home, then I want to be near the water! Any kind will do…as long as the sun is shining and the boats are floating.
I really do like being tan…why does it have to be bad for me? Who got to decide that? LOL
I get asked all the time, ‘are you two sisters?’….the answer, of course, ‘no', but it's another example of God’s plan. We wouldn’t appreciate each other as much if we had grown up together too!
I believe people come into your life for a reason. I try to learn something from each of them.
I love when the seasons change – doesn’t matter which one, I always like it.
I try not to borrower trouble. If it needs me, it knows where to find me.
I’d wear flip flops everyday if I could!
I can water ski! If you know me, you know that’s almost impossible to believe! Jim deserves all the credit for that! Thanks Duffy!
I don’t think I remember life before a puppy…funny how things you think you never want in your life can make you smile so much!
There’s nothing better than a new outfit! After all, you never know when you’re going to see someone for the first time.
I like surprises, even though I say I don’t. Not the ones that scare me, the ones that make me feel special. Why don’t they happen more often?
I LOVE my birthmonth. Yes, that’s right, the entire MONTH! If you were born on the last day of yours, then you understand. We get the whole month!
I really like cell phones. Lots of reasons why…but really, I think they’re the greatest invention ever!
I twirl my hair when I’m tired or thinking. I’ve done it for as long as I can remember. There’s something so comforting about it.
I’ve known my husband for longer than I was alive before I met him and I’ve worked for the same company longer than that. Guess it could be said I’m getting old, but I like to think it’s that my settled....and Blessed!
At the end of it all, I want to make a difference to someone! Really, that’s all I want from life…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by