We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The miracle of life


After discovering the nest of robin eggs last week, I've been holding vigil awaiting their hatching. So, I'm sure you can imagine my excitement yesterday, when i stood on the wall of the patio and leaned over to peek - there they were with their little beaks searching. One had literally just left his egg! Birds are still not my favorite, but I have to admit that I kinda like these little ones. I'm amazed by them. Stay tuned, I'm going to try to get pictures until they fly away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by