We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our day at the Aquarium

We enjoyed the beautiful weather and had a great time at the National Aquarium in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We hadn't visited there in years and had a great time seeing lots of different creatures. My favorites were the dolphins and jellies! Oh yeah, there was the 4D show also...complete with squirting water, random puffs of air and pokes in the back - all at the 'perfect' time. I think I spent a good part of the show holding my feet up in the fetal position - yes, I'm easily scared! But, it was fun and everyone (Duffy, Julieanne, Morgan (our niece), Mom and Dad Herrmann and me) thought it was great. Here are some memories we captured from our visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by