We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

From one season to the next

With the weather a little cooler than normal, I'm really ready for fall! So, I decided to dig out the pumpkins today. No matter the season, I always like when it changes, but there's something about the colors that come along with fall that I love. Here's a couple of my favorite decorations...

Just need to transform outside...it's still looking a lot like summer!

I had to share this too. Mason and Titan got new treats today and they LOVE them! They sit by the cabinet where we keep the treats and wait! Mason even tried his groundhog pose to see if being that cute could get him an extra one! Good try! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by