We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A good sport

So, needless to say I'm happy football's back, really we all are! Don't get me wrong, I like most sports, but there's something about football that just gets me more excited than the others (sports that is).

I had to share a picture, but there's a story that goes with it. Jonathan is a loyal Cowboys fan (yuck!) but last year he lost a bet (I honestly can't even remember what it was) and being the good sport that he is, he tolerated a picture in Duffy's jersey. Please take note however, that he's holding up four fingers - that's because we were in forth (last :() place in our division. Guess he got his point across, huh?! :) Here's hoping for a better season this year. Go 'Skins! (right Jon? ;))

Sorry Jon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by