We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

Friday is definitely my favorite day of the week...more specifically Friday nights! =) So, what a better time to share favorite things.

I do love electronic gadgets so I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of those! Technology is the best - one of my more recent purchases was a Sony Reader. It takes a minute to adjust to the fact that your books are in a slim notebook style device but it's an easy transition. I love this little thing! It's easy to take with you anywhere you go. And there's a great light accessory that I couldn't imagine not having - a LCD page that illuminates to allow you to read at any time. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I love this little gadget as well. Thinkin' maybe it was one of the best purchases we've made :). I remember the day we were 'on a mission' to find them! (Batman and Robin, right?!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by