We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today is Friendship Day!

Did you know today is Friendship Day? Me neither 'til I saw an e-mail about it. Well sounds like a good reason to mention a few special people!

Luanne - So much to say...we've been through a lot together in the past 18 (almost 19) years! (has it really been that long?! - must explain why we're starting to look alike LOL) I think it's best summed up by the candle you gave me a few years ago 'you'll always be my friend - you know too much' HA! Enough said!? =)

Jenn - Friends since high school. (I'm not even going to share how many years that's been, let's just leave it at ... well a few...a lot...get the point?!) You will always have a special place in my heart and life - you have so unselfishly shared 3 of the most important people in my life! Julieanne, Jonathan and Jacob...thank you for them! I have been immeasurably blessed by each and you know that words don't begin to touch their meaning!

Christie - although we lost touch for a bit, talking with you now seems like time stood still! Your humor and straight to the point approach to things makes me smile. Thanks for being you.

And lastly - but most certainly not least - Duffy! When I think of you, Kenny's song 'You Save Me' comes to mind. There are many times I'm more than eager to fly off the handle but it's your calm, reasonable approach that reels me in (well most of the time anyway!).

So to all of my friends - those mentioned here, those who shall remain nameless and those I don't even know yet, here's wishing you the happiest of Friendship Days!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friendship Day!!! Didn't know it either till I read your blog. I am so glad we've gotten back in touch with each other. Thank You Facebook! I'm toasting our renewed friendship with a nice cold glass of sweet tea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by