We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane


My friend Bev started Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane and I had to jump on board.

This week marks the beginning of another school year for the J's. I know people say it all the time, but time is flying by. It doesn't seem possible that Julie is starting her 2nd year of college, that Jon is a senior and that Jake is finishing up middle school. I stumbled across this picture last week as we re-arranged half the house (no joke..more to come later about that!). I swear it seems like yesterday this was taken!

Julieanne - 5, Jacob - 8 months, Jonathan - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by