We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 27, 2011

When I grow up..

This is who I want to be....

This is Jim's Grandma, but I call her mine too. She has more spunk than anyone I've ever known. And while I know it's not nice to talk about a girls age, you soooo need to know that she's 91! NINETY ONE!


This weekend we attended a family wedding and let me just tell you she kept me steppin'....literally. Once the reception was in full swing, I don't think I sat down for more than a couple of minutes. There's not a line dance she doesn't know and music genre doesn't matter, if it has a beat, she's dancin' to it! Country, rock, hip hop, you pick and she'll be shakin it! Look, she even got her Grandson out of his seat!

She LOVES her Jim!

Turns out she's not just spunky with us, who would've guessed?! ;) Stories were told that left us laughing and shaking our heads. Nothing should be a surprise, it's Grandma after all! And besides, we have a few tales of our own!

Her motto has always been go, go, go! and I'm thinkin' that's the secret. No grass growin' under those feet. There's no time, she's always ready for the next adventure.

When I grow up, I want to have that energy...that zest for life!

Here's to you Grandma - you are a party animal! ;)

With love, your 'Granddaughter' and fellow partier (in training)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by