We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey Jude!

I’m going to be Mimsie and Jim, well he’ll be Duffy to this little man!

And let me just be completely honest and tell you that when this picture came to my phone tears were in my eyes. He’s so real to me now, that’s his little face and while we have a while to wait before we’ll meet him, there’s excitement in my heart.

We're already praying for him... for his health, for his future, for his happiness.

And this little girl is going to be a Mom. The little girl who mothered her brothers and ask questions about if she’d ever grow up, she's going to be a Mom.
You know we love music and I've seen Signature Sound perform many times, but the first time I heard this song, I couldn't help but be emotional. And today, when I gathered my thoughts, I kept thinking God give this child a good heart!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by