We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gitty up!

I am blessed to work for Wells Fargo - not only do I like my job but I'm proud to be a part of the organization. Yesterday was a special occasion, we had special visitors. Not the kind you take to lunch and show the operation to, the kind that draws team members out into the heat to look and pet and talk sweet to....these kinda visitors...
Please take special notice of the horses, I swear it looks like they're talking to one another! I'm sure it's just me! ;)

These guys travel in luxury as they should!
Complete with climate control and plenty of room to spread out, they arrived in style!

After taking a few folks for a ride, they were calling it a day, after all it's a little warm out there for them!
So, til next time and I hope there's a next time real soon because I ❤ them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by