We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pinterested?

There's a buzz...a techy buzz and I love that! I've been seeing Pinterest.com mentioned here and there. I took a peek, ask for an invitation to join and voila, I'm there. It's fun, it's an easy way to gather your ideas - things you like, sites you want to revisit, a way to connect. I'm still learning and finding my way around the site but I'm think I'm liking it. It's definitely got my Pinterest (ha!)! I'm thinkin' it could be one of those things where time slips away before you know it!

Tell me if you've found it too, we can be Pinterest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by