We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

7 short days later...

What a difference a week can make! Last week at this time, we were snowed in (well not quite, but close)

And today you'd never believe all that snow was ever here!

And inside too. A week ago...

and now...

ahhhh, back to normal!

So after all the Christmas decorations were packed away nice and tidy waiting for next year, we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and go for a drive. We ended up riding to the spot on the river where we put the boat in. The water was really high and rushing, but really pretty. The 'boys' love being near the water. They haven't been on the boat just yet but I just know they'll love it!


And the views were nothing short of spectacular!


Before we went home, we stopped to grab some carry out - the 'boys' and I were 'boring' (Ha! Luanne) waiting in the car so we took some pictures. Love them!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all that snow is gone already!
    Hopefully that means all our snow will be gone by next week also!
    I bet it feels good to have the house back to normal. I am in no hurry to take ours down because I have to take mine and my dads stuff down. I am soooo not looking forward to it. Love that angel you have on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by