We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

And that's a wrap....for now

Tonight we celebrated Christmas with the kids. The older they get the harder it gets to get them the things they want and like. But, I think their gifts were a success this year. Every year I take a picture of them by the tree. For some reason it was a challenge to get them all looking, eyes open and smiling this time...so, this one is my favorite. Yes, Jake is OVER smiling and being silly - but it's so him to do that! =)

Oh yeah, my gifts from the kids? Well, I got a beautiful red dress that I've had my eye on...love that they pay attention :), a watch and a great sign. See, I love signs, the ones that you put around the house that remind you of positive thoughts. This one is a quote from Dumbo...it says, 'The very things that hold you down are going to carry you up'. Isn't that great?! Love it. Here's a peek at my watch...

I figured I sneak in one more pic of me and Duffy before the tree and decorations are packed away until next year.

I'm so hoping for the energy and motivation to hit the ground running in the morning. I would love to have the Christmas stuff packed up and the house back in order. Shew, I'm ready for a break!

We had a great Christmas and we're looking forward to celebrating the holiday with Jim's Mom, Dad and Grandma in January, but for now....is it really bad for me to say I'm glad it's behind me? Well if it is, sorry...but I really am! =) Bring on the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Why is it so hard to get everyone to look and smile at the camera at the same time? lol
    Cute watch, and I love that sweater that Julieanne is wearing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by