We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brit*b!


Thanks for letting me steal and crop pics Luanne! =)

OK Brit*b, I'm not going to go on and on embarrassing you with how I can't believe you're 21 today...about how I can remember like it was yesterday when you were a little girl...about how you were probably only 7 when I first met you. Nope, not going to wonder where the time has gone! =) But I will go on and on about the beautiful women you've grown into! (OK, I'll stop!) But seriously, Happy 21st Birthday Brit*b!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by