We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nostalgia

Tonight Duffy and I met Daddy downtown Frederick for dinner. We do that from time to time, but this time we decided to visit a restaurant that's pretty new to the area.


The food was great but the building...well the building has special meaning - at least to me. You see, when I was a little girl that building belonged to my Uncle Donald. This is where his radiator repair shop was. In the summer, my Grandma and I would walk downtown and many times would stop in to see him. I remember going there with my Pap-Pap to see what he was working on. In the front windows you'd often find plants being carefully cared for and his cat who lived there. It's funny sitting there tonight enjoying time with Daddy to think that this was once so very different. I love that kinda stuff!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by