We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yep, it's true, it's starting to look a lot like Christmas around here.

I definitely didn't plan to decorate today, that's for sure, but let's say the house was screaming for a little attention so why not! I mean if I was going to clean, why not go ahead and go for it.

It's usually a work in progress so I'm sure I'll add more over the next couple of days/weeks but all of the main things are out. I'll admit that I'm feeling a little bah humbug this year so I'm hoping the glow of the lights make me feel a little more festive.

I'll share pictures of our decorations on December 14th when The Nester hosts the Christmas tour of homes!

It's beautiful outside today too! I mean it's one of those days that you know won't happen many more times this year. So between sneaking in a peek at football, Duffy's trying to get the yard cleaned up a little. Of course he has lots of help!

So back to finishing up laundry, maybe squeeze in washing my car and then off to watch the boys play hockey this evening. Hope y'all are having a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's cold and rainy at my house today! I will trade you weather!

    I just can't bring myself to put up the christmas decor yet. I am making some, and I have bought some, but they won't go up until Thanksgiving night. Can't wait to see your decorations, though

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by