We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I'm thankful - thankful for my health, for a home that's comfortable. Thankful for my family - for parents who are supportive and loving a husband who puts up with me (ha!) . Thankful for Godchildren who have been so very special in my life. Thankful for friends - each and every one of you! Thankful for my pets who truly do give unconditional love. Thankful for a job that while is very challenging has been a blessing. I'm thankful for each of you who are reading this! May you have a blessed holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by