We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

A blanket for Mason

In my effort to keep up with things around the house, I decided to organize my closet. I found a small blanket that my grandma had made for Mason not too long before she passed away last year. I pulled it out and put it in the middle of the family room floor to see if it got any attention. It wasn't there too long before....

It's the cutest thing, as soon as we sit down and there's nothing for him to investigate he goes right to his blanket. It's almost like he knows it's his. =) But, I have this saying I'd say to the kids when someone would 'steal' the spot they were sitting...move your feet, lose your seat. Looks like it happens to the furry kids too!


Sure glad I found it...it's been a popular spot!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by