We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Yay...it's Friday!

My Little Life
Can I just say that this week has flown by?! I mean it's been looooong, don't get me wrong but when I try to remember what's happened, it's a blur. So, here we are...it's Five Question Friday!
1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Really, answer that here? Nope, that's not happening. Not here...shew that's like airing my dirty laundry.
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I think I'm more of a night person! I mean when I'm really tired I'm pretty much worthless. But I'm much better at staying up than getting up! ha
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Well - am I driving? oh that's right, that's illegal! ;) Two handed, I can go faster that way.
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Honestly, I don't know. I'm registed as a Repulican but I can't say that I totally agree with any one group. It's all way too complicated these days.
5. Are you a pet person?
Absolutely, without question YES! I love them, they're my furry children after all!
I'm so hoping for a good weekend! Looking forward to it in fact! Hope yours is great too!

2 comments:

  1. My state just made it illegal to text while driving too... just when I was getting good at it!

    I answered #1 the same way you did... I'm not answering. At least, not now. That might make good fodder for a later post, though :)

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not illegal here, yet. I don't text and
    drive anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by