We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

He's 18 today!







I know time goes fast but to think that Jonathan is really 18 today is almost unbelievable! I remember so well the Saturday morning he was born. It was a cold crisp day and I hurried to the hospital to meet him. I sat holding him and staring at him. He was so little! Well not anymore! He's gown into a kid that loves to play ice hockey, loves his Cowboys (that makes me sad ha!), doesn't shy away from a conversation and has dreams to last a lifetime.

Jon, we're hoping you have the happiest day. We love you and want the best for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by