We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!

My Little Life

1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Not likely! Unless you count staycation in which case I could sooo use a day or two!

2. Do you go the speed limit?
Ummm...no! Isn't that a recommendation? (kidding)

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
My friend and I stumbled across a blog or two and thought it was too cool! We thought it was a great way to capture our thoughts and memories and pretty cheap too! ha...the rest is history.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
Lately, I'm liking Express. Never really gave it a chance before but I'm diggin' it! :)

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Our first dance was to Masterpiece by Atlantic Starr. If I were picking one today, it would be Beyonce's version of At Last! Oh how I love that song.

Hoping for a great weekend for all! Enjoy and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by