We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beauty for their ashes

Molly and Max spent 4 l o n g months in a shelter. I'm a BIG softie for stuff like that...I mean seriously if I really thought about it, I'd tear right up! But when I walk by them now and see this...I know that they've been blessed!
So I guess all of that hard time paid off for them! =) As they lounge around the house and wait for the next opportunity for a treat.

"....He will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the LORD has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for His own glory.” Isaiah 61:3
All creatures great and small, The Lord God made them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by