We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 26, 2010

There are angels and cats among us

It's been a while since I've participated in Kelly's weekly post. But this week at Kelly's Korner, we're sharing things we collect. I'm not a particularly big collector, but there are two things I like to have around. Willow Tree Angels and local Cat's Meow!

The angels are simple but have so much character. Here are a couple of my favorites...




There are Cat's Meow's over most of the windows in our house. Most from the Frederick collection and have a lot of sentimental value to me. But the ones I love most are over the main window in our family room.

When Daddy was young, his Dad owned a local grocery store in Buckeystown. This is a replica of that very building.

My best school years were spent in this building! St. John's..I spent the 6th, 7th and 8th grades here and have great memories!

The bell tower at Baker Park is beautiful! This doesn't do it justice but it's absolutely one of my most favorite icons in Frederick!

Frederick High School...enough said!

Yep, that's our house! This is by far my most favorite Cat's Meow...no question! Jim's Mom and Dad had this made for us 2 Christmas' ago. I was stunned. I had no idea it was possible...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by