We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leave me alone!

Duffy is going to have a fit that I'm posting this...seriously! And the people that I talk to every day are going to say...not again! But I can't help it...I still can't stop laughing when I think about this story so I have to share!

On Sunday, we visited Sam's Club. Heading to the checkout Duffy made a side trip to the restroom. As he made his way through the door, a woman who'd been waiting in the hall yelled past him 'PAUL!'. A little startled, Duffy kept moving forward, noticing that the restroom was especially busy. After only a few seconds, Paul responded from a stall......'LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M POOPIN'!' OMG who says that?! I'd say only in Hagerstown but I think there's probably lots of places that could be said about. But really...for some reason, I can't stop laughing about it! Every time it sneaks in my mind, I'm out of control again! And when someone calls my name, I have to fight the urge to respond.....LEAVE ME ALONE...well you know, right?! Oddly enough, Duffy was the only one in the restroom who was laughing out loud! No one else found this little exchange out of the norm. Concerning?! I don't know but thanks for letting me share!

Here's a little cartoon a friend at work made to commemorate the event! =) (Thanks Roo!)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! Every time I go to Sam's or pass by I'm sure I'll remember this story. BTW, how embarrassed was the lady that was yelling for him? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by