We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guess what?

We're under a blizzard warning til this evening! Pounding my fists and stomping my feet probably won't help, huh? =) Thought I'd ask.

I feel like a broken record but we really are getting dumped on again! 14 inches of new snow over night and it's snowing so hard still! Practically everything is closed...even my work! Duffy's office has been closed all week so far and it's not looking good for tomorrow either!

I thought I'd share a little video I took of the boys trying to make their way through the snow this morning.

Of course I'll take some pictures today. Not sure that's exciting anymore...it's all I feel like I've done lately (take pics of snow!) but this is like nothing I've seen in my 30 some years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by