We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

You see that pretty snow?!

Ok, I'm trying to find the positives in all of this snow! When Julie was little (I mean really little - like still in a car seat little), she would look out the car window and ask if we saw the pretty no (snow in little words). Now that makes me smile!

As predicted, we are getting lots and lots of snow! It stared just before lunch today and hasn't stopped since. The good thing is that it didn't really start sticking to the roads until after the sun set. So, I raced home from work, picked up Julie and we headed out to see a movie. We had planned to see Dear John weeks ago since it is its opening day but we were worried we wouldn't make it with 30 inches of snow in the forecast. But we made it! I'm not going to share any of the details because I don't want to ruin it for peeps who haven't made it yet, but I will say - take tissues! It's a great movie!

When we left the theatre, things looked a lot different than when we went in. Notice the bare pavement under the runner? Let's just say conditions had definitely deteriorated....it was a slow, long drive home!

So, we're all snuggled in, food in our bellies and wine in my cup =) cheering the Caps on to their 13th win in a row (amazing!!!). Even Mason enjoyed a taste of rice cripsy treats!

The snow is pouring down! There's no other way to describe it. Here's how much we have so far.

It is really beautiful out there! I'm sure it'll look a lot different in the morning! I'll share more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by