We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fishin' stories

I went to the bin of pictures that are in desperate need of sorting and organizing (volunteers?), not knowing what I was really looking for. This one jumped out at me. When I grabbed it and headed to the scanner I didn't realize that it was taken 10 years ago almost to the day! Guess that really does make it the perfect one for walking down memory lane! Jon is 7 here and as you can see is pretty 'cited to have this catch! Funny, I don't remember now if he had help. Bet his Pappy Jeff would remember =).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by