We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 23, 2009

She's 19 today



October 23, 1990, Julieanne Marie joined this world. I remember well the first day I met her. She was sleeping soundly in her bassinet. While I loved her at first sight, I could never have realized the impact she'd have on my life. I have been blessed.

That little baby grew into a sweet, loving little girl!

That caring little girl has developed into the beautiful women she is today! Julie's hard working, dedicated and puts the needs of others before her own. I'm very proud to call her my Goddaughter.


Not many people know that for as long as she could recognize the Happy Birthday song she cries! When she was little it was the kinda cry that made her hide behind you or bury her face in her hands. Even today though, as soon as the attention is brought to her and the song is in full swing, tears well up! I'm not sure any of us understand why (not even her) but I think it has something to do with her not wanting the spotlight. Well guess what Bugs?! Today's your day. ALL DAY LONG =)

Happy birthday Julieanne! I couldn't love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by