We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh how I love Hobby Lobby!

While blog hopping we saw lots of mentions of Hobby Lobby. We'd never heard of it so Bev and I decided to do some googling. Before long we discovered that one was opening not too far from home.

So, on this very rainy, dreary, down right cold Saturday morning Duffy, Jake and I were off to Chambersburg!

The parking lot was packed, guess everyone knows what a great place this is! As soon as I got to the door, I just knew it was going to be special. (if you've never been then you just can't appreciate this...I'm telling you I could spend hours just looking around.)

Here are my new treasures...

I fell in love with these pumpkins as soon as I saw them!

My 'as for me and my house' plate fits perfect behind the cook top.

I've been trying to figure out something different for over the mantle. I think this cross does the job.

Respecting the fact that Duffy and Jake were in tow, I kept my laps around the store to two. (Although they were very patient. I think they knew how excited I was...ha!) But, I plan to be a regular visitor!

I already can't wait to go again! I'm thinking next weekend.

Do you have a Hobby Lobby?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh........ i know what you mean.
    i hear about hobby lobby in blogland all the time and I've never been !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    waaaaay cute things !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by