We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Think it's too early

To decorate for Christmas? OK, maybe a little but I get excited to do it when I see things like this!

I'm going to do my best to hold off 'til the first weekend in November. I know, some of you are thinking that's still waaaaay too early but that's gonna take a lot of self discipline on my part after looking through some of the great ideas from other bloggers. I've always been an early decorator. I mean if you're going to go to all of that work, my as well enjoy it, right? But come the 27th of December I'm ready to pack it away! Magically it becomes messy once Christmas has passed.

Thanks to everyone for the inspiration! I have to admit for the past couple of years I haven't been that into decorating. But this year, I think I'm ready! Bring on the twinkle lights and snowmen! Fa, la, la, la, la...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by