We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Then sings my soul!

Music is a big part of my life! There isn't many kinds I don't like....from Bluegrass to Rock and OK even some Rap. So when Bev found this great blog I had to join in.

When I was trying to pick the first song I'd share this one jumped in my mind. When the kids were smaller and would be with me on a school morning, I'd play this on my i pod on the way. Part of me thinks they would roll their eyes and think not again but another part thinks it got the message in their heart and started their day off right! (at least I like to think so)

don't forget to pause the ipod player on the left ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by