We've moved! Just without all the packing...come with us, we'd love for you to! =)

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://lifeatthelane.wordpress.com
and please don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 2, 2009

There's a chill in the air

It's Friday, can I get a WOO HOO?! Thanks. It's been another loooong week...hello weekend!

Time again to reflect on favorite things. These past few nights have been chilly! I know, it's all in what we're accustomed to...we've enjoyed summer nights so the first hint of fall and I'm shivering! It's getting darker earlier each day too and while that's kinda sad, let's try to find the positives (I like to do that). There's nothing better than coming home with no where to go, lighting the candles and settling in. I get all cozy just thinking about it. Those seasonal scents, the warm glow...lovin' it!


You know you love it too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by